As disaster relief continues, we continue to trust that you and your family are safe. Due to hazardous conditions, in much of our territory, all Cape Fear Farm Credit branches will remain closed Tuesday, September 18.
As previously mentioned in other correspondence, although our physical branches will be closed on Tuesday, we have over 80 team members dedicated to serve our customer-owners as we overcome storm damage. As you assess any storm damages, please keep your loan officer abreast of the impact.
In the coming days, a few additional resources and tools that may be beneficial throughout the disaster recovery process:
- NC State Extension Disaster Relief- Updates, Fact Sheets, Support for Producers
- NC Ready for General Updates and Resources for NC Residents
- USDA Disaster Recovery - Recovery updates, eligible programs
- Disaster recovery tool for farmers
- NC Department of Ag- Updates and Support
Please stay safe and remember, together we are Farmer Strong.
Brad Cornelius, CEO
Cape Fear Farm Credit